Thursday, September 13, 2012

IKINTOO-GRAMS OF THE MONTH

I try to Instagram at least once or twice a day...usually just the basic #fblogger stuff...
Black lace flares.

Blue lace maxi.

I'll be wearing these a lot.

Everyone's favorite print (from a maxi dress)
Spiked for my last exam ever.

Yesterday's OOTD; AA shawl, cutoffs, Minnetonkas, AA socks and F21 shirt...

...I also had a little gold touch (Urban Outfitters)...

...and here's a close up on the footwear; I've been really into fringe boots lately.

NOM NOM....

..NOM..

...NOM.

NOPE. Too broke for this NOM-ing; they look soooo good though :P...
I made a few of these for the first time thanks to a new blender my brother bought.
This is still my favorite manicure.
Make up from an OOTD post that you won't see.
I love this picture.
The view at the new spot.

@ikintoo on Instagram and Twitter.

5 comments:

  1. Im Obsessed with that outfit with the boots! You have such great style dear :)
    MalibuMara

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Great post!

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring?! Enter my giveaway!

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl


    ReplyDelete
  4. You're gorgeous!:)
    elr-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.