Monday, April 1, 2013

(Not Really) Recipe | White Chocolate Truffle Brownies

Here's yet another pastry I will be devouring all by myself. Yes, it's a box recipe, but I'm pretty sure I outdid Mr. Hines and made it better. Here's what you'll need:

image

1. A box of Duncan Hines brownie mix (or the cheapest one you can find, this was on sale so I bought it)
2. Lindt Lindor white chocolate truffles 
3. Some cream cheese frosting
 
image
 Step 1: Um....can you read? Awesome. Moving on...

image
Note: I added three eggs because I wanted a more cake-like brownie texture.

image
Step 2: Unwrap those truffles and using a knife, break them up into chunks
Note: I kept my truffles in the fridge so they weren't all gooey in the center.

image
 Step 3: Mix 'em in and bake.

image
Step 4: Frost when cooled then shamelessly and repeatedly put in your face.

image


...by the end of the night I managed to make four pieces disappear. 
I regret nothing


1 comment:

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.