Here's what you'll need:
- A whole box of Rice flavor Chex; mine was accidentally gluten free, but you know I have a carb addiction like most regular people
- 1 cup of chocolate chips, I used bags of Ghirardelli milk and white chocolate ones because I'm fancy
- 1/2 cup or half a 15 oz jar of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of margarine or salted butter
- 1 tbs of vanilla
- 1.5 cups of powdered sugar
- Small and giant mixing bowls
- A medium-sized brown bag; I grabbed one of the paper bags at a grocery store
Just follow the instructions on the side of the Chex box (or these ones); the actual measurements are sort of trivial because all you're doing is pouring sugary goop over cereal then putting even more sugar on it. It takes about 20 minutes.
Step 1: combine the ingredients (all except vanilla and sugar) and melt into goop in the microwave.
Step 2: Mix it up and add the vanilla, mine was all natural and fancy on purpose.
Step 3: You basically need the entire box of cereal...I hope you have friends...if not I won't judge
your fat ass if you eat it alone.
Step 4: Dump your delicious goop on your boring cereal.
Step 5: When every piece is decently coated, pour it in the brown bag.
Step 6: After very loudly and obnoxiously shaking it up, it should look like this.
If you eat too many at a time, they'll make your farts smell like peanut butter
...at least that's what I've heard.