Saturday, May 18, 2013

Some Reading | That Scandalous Shit

So I accidentally got into Scandal towards the end of the second season. I didn't even need to know what the actual fuck was going on to get into it--it just happened and suddenly I was at the edge of my seat about to pee myself.

Let's start with the only characters I find relevant:
image
She wears all white sometimes to distract from her dirty deeds...
image
He has no eyebrows and no self respect.
image
I stan for her. Every. Time.
image
I've always thought of him as a gay Dick Cheney.


There are also these people called "Gladiators" or whatever, but I always found them to be so extra. Moving on.


90 percent of scandal was basically this:

image
And 10 percent this:
image
...that 90 percent led to this...
image
image
image
....and in the end, despite all their efforts, all they got was this:

image

Shonda Rhimes is clearly on some other level because she created a black female lead character with a storyline that's actually engaging and the show hasn't been canceled yet. Even though I find the overly-dramatic, glamorized immorality totally infuriating, I know I'm gonna end up watching season three. Accidentally.




Day 18: ...suddenly TX looks really, really cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.