Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DIY | summer is Tie Dye season

The cool thing about being underemployed is all the free time, which I use for DIYs. Here's the latest:

image
This is a shirt I got from a show I did earlier this year. Check out the video if you like.
image
I found some large rubber bands in my house; I basically pinched the center of the shirt and twisted it into a ball.
image
I added bleach and let it sit for about five minutes.
image
Wash and dry
image
I didn't get the twisted pattern that I was hoping for, but I still like it.


 Day 57: Reconsidering the locals...

2 comments:

  1. WOW Ive always wanted to try this! perfect for summer! thanks for sharing :)

    If you like, check out my latest post? :)

    Jess xo
    http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a bit of tie-dying! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.