Tuesday, June 18, 2013

(Not Really) Recipe | Breakfast Lunch Dinner Wraps

Just to be clear, I did not mean breakfast, lunch and dinner wraps, these are just dinner wraps using ingredients found in breakfast and lunch meals...I'm not trying to clever, I'm just broke (still). Here's what you'll need:
  1. Some lunch meat (like, a slice of whatever)
  2. An avocado
  3. Some shredded cheese
  4. Two eggs
  5. Two 8" wraps
  6. Spices
  7. About a thighs' worth of chicken
Alright, heat up that skillet, this should only take about 15 minutes.

image
Step 1: cook the wraps and set aside. Don't make them too crisp.
image
Step 2: Get your meat ready, I found some in a sub sandwich I didn't feel like eating because I didn't order it and it had all these annoying random ingredients and the bread got all soggy because I left it and--first world problems. Tear up your chicken too.
image
image
Step 3: Scramble and spice.

image
image
Step 4: Combine.  I added more spices after everything and sprinkled on the cheese last so it didn't get too messy.

image
image
Step 5: Put that avo down like so and wrap all that other stuff in...

image


BLD Wraps. Go'head and say I coined that.


Day 49: Set back because life...catching up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.