Friday, June 7, 2013

The Usual Indulgence

image
I tested out my Milani green eye liner on my top lash line (Liquif' Eye is the stupid cutesy name); it lives up to its promise: no smudges and very little to no transfer onto my hooded lids. Getting it in black next.

image
Nine West is killing it with these....
image
Gorgeous hardware detailing. Maybe later...

image
FINALLY found my black ballet flats; picking them up tomorrow.

image
Uh, I think I NEED one...reminds me of this.
image
...actually, I kinda liked this--especially that skirt.

image
Basic on top and super duper soft on the bottom. Note to my fancy ladies: velvet on velvet is comfy, but a bitch to layer.

image
Plush close up
image
(Not Really) Recipe ingredients...there's like, six chocolate bars in there.
image
Dinner: chicken Alfredo pasta and broccoli


    ....final days of indecision and long bus rides to more distractions.



Day 38: enjoying the calm familiarity before the onset of the unfamiliar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.