Friday, July 26, 2013

Nail Art and Review | Summer Christmas

image
'Afterhours' from Urban Outfitters

...and now on to the large print holographic polish I finally remembered to pick up at U.O. 

I'm not that keen on sparkle polishes, but I definitely think this one is worth the price:

SHINE: It twinkles.
FORMULA: It goes on pretty opaque in just two coats and it dries very quickly. I really appreciated the texture of the sparkles too; the particles were fine enough to create a smoother finish than I expected.
image
preeeteeeee
image
My nails are finally starting to improve so I wanted to let them show through with a minimalist design that reminded me of those gigantic candy canes seen around the holidays.
image
image
I thought sponging on the mint green created an interesting texture dimension that helped marry the cherry red and the sparkles...very artsy fartsy indeed.
image
Revlon 'fire' and Sally Hansen 'mint sorbet'--I never really talked about this polish, but for $2.50, it's pretty amazing.


Day 87: Looking in new places...

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.