Monday, July 1, 2013

Short Breaths

image
Today, my dad said that my shoes will make people not want to tell me what they don't like about me...I said that was the point.
image
I threw it on after I picked it up...probably going to wear it all week.
image

image
Pomegranate today.



Today, I was cordial with an amorphous white woman and a specimen of the MI backwoods.

My shoes were the first point of interest, then their cats, then lack of chivalry amongst Asian men, then back to cats.

I could see their smell;
Of rotting cheese and wet potato chips.
Of fresh-cut onions and soil.

...permeating the hot air and turning my lungs into dust.



Day 62: submitted and prepped

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.