Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Nail Art | Work Bitch

The Queen is back in action and she's moving her feet for the first time in ten years...

In all fanatic seriousness, I absolutely adore Britney and I enormously enjoyed her scintillating new offering. I mean, the Smurfs 2 thing was cute, but "Work Bitch" is exactly what I've been waiting for.

image
I watched the video several times, inhaling new details with each viewing and falling in love with her all over again. I thought the visuals were absolutely stunning; my favorite outfits were the metallic two piece and the hot pink gown she wore in the shark-infested pool.
image
I put down one coat of Milani's "almond bliss" first before adding the holographic polish.
The color scheme and design are meant to capture the bold energy and the edginess of the metallics and bright colors seen in the video. I layered on the colors one by one with a beauty wedge to create a flashy, but uniform look.
image
Revlon "black star", "sweet tart" and "metallic"; U.O. "pink holo"


...I can't fucking wait for the new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.