Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Quite the year...

Okay so I skipped Black Friday this year and practically skipped the other holidays due to life's little complications, starting with the weather...
image

image

image
...that gorgeous little ice storm was responsible for snatching the power from my home for about a week and displacing thousands of people in the Midwest and East Coast this holiday season. Yep, Mother Nature was a fucking Grinch.

However, I must have had a premonition about it because my last nail art creation told a similar story...
image

image

image
...My snow-inspired design was clearly less destructive, all I wanted was a white Christmas.
image

image
Revlon "tantalize" and "enthrall" and Milani white nail art polish
Even though I skipped out on Black Friday sales, I still picked up some things for Christmas and my upcoming birthday...

image
via Express
...leather pants because my old ones were starting to break down. They're faux leather and they feature moto style zippers at the ankles.
image
via Forever 21
...I finally got a fur hooded vest after missing out on the one seen here.
image
Born "Cilia" bought at DSW
...I also treated myself to some shearling-lined Born leather boots. They're not exactly suited for the icy winter ground, but I wore them anyway because they're so luxurious...
image
The lambs wool fully lines the boot...seriously my new favorite shoes.
image
Finally, here's me wearing all those things at the same time--because this is still kind of a fashion blog, right?
image

2013 was actually pretty eventful, but at this point, I'm just ready for it to be over. 

2014 is going to kick ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.