Monday, January 25, 2016

more cosmetics on shearling...

...I didn't realize I already bought that Real Techniques brush, but no matter, it's perfect for some eye shadow application in a hurry so I can't have too many.  

The China Glaze polish in the color "flying dragon" is actually a matte finish, which I used for my current manicure with the base and top coat. I'm going to go ahead and say this nail system is nothing special considering I applied the polish according to directions and it's already badly chipped in less than four days...tragic, but still a very pretty color (I'll try again with a gloss finish polish).

I have yet to give the Maybelline falsies pushup drama a try, but I can say that name is doing the most so it better work.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.