Monday, October 10, 2016

mormons and monsters | 2016 fall style lookbook











Outfit snaps from early fall when I was still in the midst of residual summer temps to now when things have cooled off. I can finally whip out the boots, leather and cashmere and start thinking about investing in more. So far my Mormon dress (by Co) and my shaggy monster jacket (by DKNY) are my favorite new pieces (that's legit the name some in the fashion world are calling this piece, so dramatic I love it). That trench and those white Ash boots are highly underused and I'm determined to change that along with replacing my fall Uggs which I've had since 2007 (I know, yikes)

1 comment:

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.