Thursday, November 10, 2016

true blue armour












I wanted to put together this lookbook in honor of Queen Bey infiltrating even more white spaces including the CMAs recently while being flanked by a few white women who most likely did not vote Trump (remember when Natalie Maines got her group exiled from the industry? ICONIC). 

I almost peed my pants when this gorgeous sweat suit appeared on Net-a-porter, I ordered immediately to hell with waiting for holiday sales. First of all, the color is everything--I've always thought navy blue was the sexier cousin of black and this rich denim wash (with a subtle denim feel by the way) is absolutely flawless. The jersey interior is soft enough to wear without any layers underneath for those quick runs to the froyo place and the giant hood is so incognito-chic--I'm obsessed.

I know Bey is fond of wearing fur, as I am and I'm wondering if she's going to bless us with a winterized athleisure line? A shearling track suit maybe? A fur lined sports bra? Sounds ridiculous, but I know I wouldn't hesitate to type in my card numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.