Friday, April 21, 2017

pastel skins

Doma
VEDA

June
Doma

VEDA
Nour Hammour

Although a pastel pink or baby blue leather jacket isn't exactly as classic as the black counterpart, it's the perfect way to switch it up for the cooler days in spring and the summer nights if you actually like going out and being around other people. I favor the VEDA selections because I recently acquired one the brand's vests (to be featured in an upcoming lookbook) and I think the brand is of quality based on design alone. The other selections are the most interesting ones I found doing my usual late night scrolling on Shopbop...I have to say, I'm slightly intrigued despite a pastel leather of any kind being of little use to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.