Monday, August 6, 2012

IKINTOO-GRAMING :)

Given my obsession with photography, I don't know why it took me so long to warm up to Instagram.
 New manicure in honor of Team USA! See my inspiration here.
 These loafers are a staple...a gaudy, Hugh Hefner-ish staple.
 ...another pretty day.
crochet; always my favorite.
I'm still figuring it out (it actually crashed on my iPod yesterday), but this is what I have so far. Leave a comment below with your instagram profile so I can follow you! I'll keep snapping away here: @ikintoo

3 comments:

  1. hey Ezi!

    I wanted to leave a comment letting you know that I have nominated you for the Leibster award :)
    Congrats! Visit my page for more info, ok? <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the loafers! And Thanks For your sweet comment :) XOXO from London!

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.