Saturday, September 1, 2012

Plain and Simple; Prim and Proper

I'm going to find as many ways as possible to take this crochet top into fall.
Here, I went for a super clean, somewhat conservative look...except for the fact that crochet is see-through, but I think my long-ish trouser shorts balanced that out.
I was mean mugging some random old man that was creeping by in his car...bitch what are you looking at?
Here's a slightly friendlier face... {make up: Mary Kay eyeshadow "emerald" with Milani liquid green eye pencil}

crochet and bralet...Urban Outfitters
shorts...Express
shoes...Jeffrey Campbell 99

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, what a beautiful crochet piece! <3 It looks so gorgeous on you!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top, really suits you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! I love the top

    http://www.urban-nique.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the crotchet top!

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous top! I've been looking for a nice, not-too-expensive crotchet top for aaaages!
    Lovely blog :)
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.