Friday, October 26, 2012

Retro Comic Book

I thought should finally post these after recently experiencing some unseasonably warm weather--I wore this a month ago when it was about 80 degrees (it's now dropped to a more normal 50-60 degrees, but it's Michigan so it might shoot back up to 80 next week). The shirt was snipped up so it's cropped without bearing my midriff and I decided to color coordinate so I would look like a featured character in the Peanuts scene across my chest...except I'm pretty sure I ended up looking obnoxious.
Mary Kay "apple berry" lipstick and some Stila In the Garden concoction I can't remember..




shirt...from JCPenny when I worked there as seasonal help
skirt...American Apparel
shoes...Keds
bag...Urban Outfitters



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.