Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Obsessive Compulsive Consumption

image
everything relevant is Urban Outfitters

Like I said before, velvet leggings are at risk of getting worn to death; this pair in particular will probably be worn everyday due to my current obsession with the plush fabric. 

 image

I took them for a test drive in the frigid cold today and they did alright; definitely a bit more substantial than the average spandex leggings. These ones are also a relaxed fit so I can confidently wear them as pants without any camel-toe concerns...yay.

 image

One of my errands today was a Wasa run. I have a legit addiction to them and I've been eating them almost everyday for about five years. They were on sale so cleared the shelf...eventually, all the fiber will turn me into a tree.


2 comments:

  1. Your leggings look great on you, very stylish, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i need that scarf in my life asap.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.