Monday, April 15, 2013

(Not Really) Recipe | Frosted Pancakes

So food continues to improve my life...
image
I had no idea these existed until recently, they're basically pancakes you can treat like waffles:
image
...I think the FDA made a really good call in allowing Auntie J to do this.

Here's what I did with them:

image
Step 1: Bake them; I flipped them over after about five minutes in the oven.

image
Step 2: Grab your favorite frosting and frost the top of the pancakes when they cool a little (but not completely cooled because cold pancakes are dumb).

image

I eat these as a weird midday treat; they taste like airy, fake-healthy cookies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.