Monday, May 20, 2013

Mad Hattin'

No, I could not think of a better title. 
Anyway, the sun is out and covering the ears is no longer necessary so instead, grab a hat.

image
found at Marshall's
image
beachy details are a plus
image
found in the Gap clearance section
image
classic, old man chic

I really liked the way the green one looked against my skin tone and the wide brim offers sufficient shade so I don't feel the need to pair it with sunglasses. The wool one actually breaths really well in the heat (especially when I have a light, fluffy afro underneath) and the shorter brim is perfect for my more laid back looks. I definitely recommend both styles so you can keep it low key or super fun whenever you feel like it.




Day 20: following through and moving passed roadblocks

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.