Thursday, May 9, 2013

Nail Art | Polka Dot Pastel Duo

image
Once again, I was inspired by some post I saw on xovain.com, it was something about wearing a mismatched manicure...this is what I came up with--I find it very cheery, which is good because I still hate everyone and everything. 

I used the head of a tiny nail and a toothpick to make the dots; using that nail was a little trickier than I thought it would be, my advice: gentleness is key. (I hate how that rhymes, but whatever)
image
NYC "sidewalkers" and "matte me crazy"; China Glaze "peachy keen"; Essie "who is the boss"

I'll probably be using these colors more often this spring and I'm officially obsessed with that matte top coat.




Day 9: Finishing up cover letter 2; found a few more interesting jobs.

1 comment:

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.