Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Dead Roses Series | Spilled Horizon

image

When I started this photo series last summer, I was in a really dark place (mostly in my mind because summers in MI are actually quite pretty). I think now that I've finally decided take control of my future, this final photo in the series is very fitting. For a very long time, I let fear and uncertainty create dark spaces around me and weigh me down and even though this still happens sometimes, at least now I know there's a light--a really bright light--that will eventually flood the darkness and reveal my truth. 




Day 11: the saga continues...I'm wondering how I'm gonna tell my boss I'm leaving...

1 comment:

  1. I love the lighting on this photo.And GIIIRRRRLL, we all go through that dark period in life. You'll get through it. I promise.

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.