Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Nail Art | Holiday Trio

My fingers have been extra festive lately...

image
This first one was inspired by gift wrap decorations...
image
image
AA gold glitter; Revlon"varnished", "copper penny"; Milani "brown-a-licious" and red glitter
image
This one was inspired by the red velvet cake cookies at Panera; I've been hanging out there a lot lately since there's no wi-fi where I stay...
image
image
image
Wet 'n Wild white polish; Revlon "fire", "vixen", "metallic"
image
 This is the current look; I went for something cutesy, but minimalist.
image
image
Milani black and white nail art polish; Revlon "charismatic", WW "sparked"

I'm too anti-social to be into the holidays, but I do appreciate how easy it is to find some cheerful nail art inspiration this time of year. More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.