Sunday, February 23, 2014

Nail Art | Glitter and Glow

Been digging the glow-in-the-dark look lately...

image

image
This first look was once again, inspired by the snowy weather; I love the vibrant blue and how it contrasts with the neon pink (it glows a pale blue).
image
UO blue glow polish, nail art polish found at Sally's, WW pink glitter polish
image
This look and the following one were basically quick manicures I did because I was bored and wanted to try out some new polishes...I'm pretty sure that's why I do almost every nail art look, actually.
image
 image
image
Pink and green glow polish from UO; L'Oreal "the statement piece" textured glitter polish

The glowing polish from Urban Outfitters and is not nearly worth the original $5 price tag (more like the $0.99 they were on sale for) due to the constant chipping even with a base and top coat. However, they dry fast and are nice for a quick and fun short-term mani.  The L'Oreal polish is part of their new textured glitter line and I'm kind of here for it so there will definitely be more looks later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.