Saturday, March 29, 2014

To date...

image
sweater: VPL; pants: Rag and Bone; scarf: gifted; hat: Gap; shoes: Buffalo

I remember coming back from class on my birthday to find that scarf draped on my desk chair. I was like, "Whose is this?" in an accusing tone, thinking she was yet another person I had to room with who had no respect for my space.

But she was like, "It's for you, I got it in Korea."

I don't know if she was just saying that because she thought I wouldn't like the scarf if she'd just got it at some random cheap store, but it's pretty much the only gift I've ever gotten that I actually appreciate but that's probably because I'm kind of a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.