Sunday, April 13, 2014

Slightly giving a fuck...

image
Birks are the ultimate statement of function over fashion; in fact, at one point they were called "lesbian shoes" just to emphasize their strikingly utilitarian and unfashionable look commonly associated with unattractive, vagina-bearing homosexuals.

I decided to get them in a non-generic color for spring to offset the inherent IDGAF nature of the design however, I'm pretty sure my styling reversed all of that...
image
...at least I used a classic ketchup and mustard palette.

They are way more comfortable than the Buffalo ones seen here and will definitely be a spring wardrobe staple most likely with cuter, heterosexual sock detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.