1. I opened up a package of things I got from La Garconne containing seasonal items for my minimalist wardrobe:
|Hope shirt dress, for cooler summer days; La Garconne Moderne wool/cashmere leggings for winter; Base Range bamboo dress for year round.|
2. I tried on a new hat style (by A.P.C. also from La Garconne)
3. I wore a lip color for the first time in over 6 months-I was just feelin' a pop of pink today (City Proof Crayon by NYC in "ballroom blush") .
4. I discovered my latest shoe purchase looks awesome from the bottom up after the first wear...review unboxing video coming next week, be excited people.
5. I finally got a foot massager and it was heavenly.
Okay, obviously I did more celebrating of myself, but she doesn't even know when MY birthday is (it's true, I ASKED HER--my family is so awkward sometimes). Nevertheless, she is still my favorite sibling and I'm still planning on sending her a fancy gift so she can enjoy herself as much as I did.