Friday, August 1, 2014

IDGAF if I'm late...

Okay, so does anyone remember when THIS happened?

Welp, it's been almost two whole years and I'm still stuck on them. The originals...

image

image
I love how all her shoes are printed on the dust bags, so cute...and tempting.

image
Every detail from the dust bag to the pony hair follicles is perfection. I'm so tempted to buy another pair, especially since they're on sale...but my minimalism principals will not allow it.
image
La Garçonne states that there is a 3.5 inch internal wedge, but it actually has about a 2.25 inch wedge (I guess they measured from the outside of the shoe).
image
They do fit about a half size small so for those who are thinking of buying these and jumping on the bandwagon that has been driven off into the sunset like, two years ago, order up a size.
image
I decided on the fauve Benetts because they are sort of gaudy and ugly, but still luxe and most of all, authentic looking. There have been so many knockoffs of this shoe that I wanted ones that looked original in more ways than one.
image
a.p.c hat; American Apparel shirt; Acne Studios pants
image

They're so easy and comfortable that I will probably be wearing them for the rest of fall 2012--I mean 2014.


1 comment:

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.