Tuesday, July 29, 2014

R-E-L-A-X

image
image


Been stressin' lately. A lot.

Next month my lease is up on my current apartment, but my lease on my next apartment starts 10 days afterwards so I've decided to travel instead of chilling with my parents...and there's of course a bunch of other stuff I haven't even addressed yet because I'm such a procrastinator and there are never enough hours in the day for me to lie in bed and be productive at the same time. Because of all this, I'm constantly needing a nap, a massage and some tea. Being a proud sloth provides for the first, Homedics provides for the second and Tazo for the all the delicious, soothing flavors I need to settle my nerves.

Cocoa mint is my favorite flavor, especially with chocolate pastries. Wild sweet orange is great with breakfast and calm chamomile is excellent before bed.

I can't wait until August is over and it hasn't even started.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.