Monday, September 1, 2014

Pre-Fall Fuzz

image
The box is so pretty I kept it.
image
...so shaggy.
image
...there was some shedding, but because the um, scalp is in tact, it's okay...a little tricky to walk without stepping on the hair.
image
...the inside is lined with wool, making them extra cozy.
image
...according to this little picture I guess they're good for ski climates? I can't read Italian.
image

They're featured in my soon to be uploaded vlog of my time in Minnesota and will definitely be staple footwear when things get a little chilly...I like the idea of wearing outdoor shoes that look like house slippers-it's the ultimate no-fucks-given fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.