Sunday, June 14, 2015

Nail Art | Neon Daisies

The first official summer nail look, inspired by all the floral designs I've been loving on Pinterest.
 
I'm kind of obsessed with this pastel from Essie and I've always thought pastels and neons look cute together. The flowers are not particularly detailed, but I don't really do flowers aside from my first attempt here and they look like blobs so I've improved. 
Art Club neon; Stripe Rite pink neon; Essie "turquoise and caicos"
Note on this matte topcoat by American Apparel: it has more of a satin finish after a short while and it takes an annoyingly long time to dry however, it's pretty legit as a top coat and doesn't start cracking or chipping for a reasonable amount of time (which varies from nail to nail), maybe like four days? Long enough for me to keep using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.