Sunday, April 10, 2016

pasta toss

I was all hyped up to prepare this new mini pene I just discovered because MINI FOOD YESSSS (it doesn't look as cute in the photo as it does in person though), but unfortunately my slothness took over and I slept through like, everything in life...when I did wake up (at 2 a.m.) I was still determined to feed myself and at first I was like, just steamed broccoli because it's way past feeding time
--no, do mini pasta too because it's automatically a small portion
--wait, add eggs like mom does
...hence a toss of semi random things in a bowl for a rather delicious meal (I was impressed with myself honestly). Does anyone else put eggs with their pasta? I think I have to start doing that more consistently, it makes so much sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.