Tuesday, April 12, 2016

demi

Acne Studios demi mix sweater; Levis jacket
LaGarçonne leggings, Alexander McQueen slides

I remember when I wanted the longer version of this sweater and then it sold out and so I decided to get this one because I was acting fake broke and didn't want to splurge on the actual Celine one some pretty white girl (Gigi, Hailey? I don't know anymore) was wearing in that photo on Pinterest. 

It actually stayed on the bottom of the beige pile for a minute, but now I can't stop wearing it. It's the perfect midweight fiber blend for this crispy weather and despite my socks, it makes me look well-to-do. Magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.