Monday, April 17, 2017

the demna tote




I should have snatched up the first one when I had the chance...

These totes are the number one accessory for the spring and summer as far as I'm concerned and ever since the first two sold out on Net-a-Porter I've been lusting after them (we always want what we can't have right? I mean I STILL want those Saint Laurent goat hair pattie boots to magically come back). The third selection in black patent is the latest one that's been made available, but unfortunately it looks a little large for my needs (but so gorgeous omg). 

I think Demna's Balenciaga takeover has made a serious impact with this quirky shopping tote that comes in different prints, sizes and fabrications so I guess I have to be patient and wait for the right style to come out (or back in stock)--I'm sure at some point one will finally appeal to my inner Goldilocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.