Thursday, June 15, 2017

slide season

Jeffrey Campbell
Vince


Anya Hindmarch


Marni
Minna Parikka

I've been here for slides for a minute now, not just because I think they're so versatile, but because they're the laziest way to put on a shoe--you don't even have to bend down or anything, perfect for my sloth-like nature.

I was clicking around Shopbop and found some charming designs I thought I'd share; from sleek shearling trim (Vince), to fun fluffy poms (Jeffrey), to the cutest reinvention of the bunny slipper (Minna). By the way, what's with everyone putting a sunny side up egg on everything? I believe Anya Hindmarch started it (she's known for her quirky designs), but I'm seeing it everywhere. My favorite of this selection is the latest from Marni, they remind me of the Celine fur slides that came out a while ago that I missed out on. I'll be looking out for a pair in my size to add to my collection this coming fall season for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.