Friday, December 28, 2012

I'm Having an Affair

We had a date around 4:30 p.m.

I adorned myself in knits and leather and endured the frozen fray of a snow storm just to be with him once more...as my fingers burned from the cutting wind, I knew it was probably not worth the trouble, but what else was I going to do? I would have just stayed in bed dreaming of reuniting with him and coming home with a memento of our time together...

James is a taker.

My helpless fixation begets his selfishness and his apathy toward my suffering goes unnoticed as I'm caught up in his seduction.

He only gives me what I think I want and in return, he takes what I cannot give.


image
Urban Outfitters snood, denim and fur hat; Minnetonka rabbit fur boots; vintage leather jacket



No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.