Saturday, August 24, 2013

Nail Art and Review | Popping Cherries

image
After missing out on the last round of limited edition polishes from Milani (the textured creams), I decided I better get in on their latest collection of retro glam inspired colors to add to the fall palette. I picked up "almond bliss", which can be classified as a throwback beige or a vintage ivory or--I don't know--an oldish white?
image
The formula of this polish gives it a very unique opacity that dries so quickly that the brush strokes don't fully blend when layered. While sounds like a bad thing, I think it was intentional because the mid-glossy finish has a very interesting look that I find very retro-chic.
image
As the suggestive title indicated, I have cherries on my nails and I guess because I didn't have the patience (or concern) to make them all round and perfect, they're squishy cherries...I could have called it that, but these days I'm all about trying things for the first time.
image
...I used a matte top coat by the way.
image
Revlon "knockout" and "fire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.