Friday, June 6, 2014

Nail Art and Review | L'Oreal Colour Riche Gold Dust Nail Color

image

It's been a minute since I last discussed what's going on with those thin slivers of exposed bone on my digits. Many bottles have been purchased since my last post, most notably, L'Oreal's Gold Dust nail colors that came out late last year, which I still can't get enough of...
 
image
pop the bubbles; I like it chunky; the statement piece; rough around the edges

...they have definitely gotten me back into the whole textured trend; I did the following combo for Valentine's Day (black hearts because I'm single Valentine's Day is only good for discount candy).

image

image

...I also tried some smooth/textured polish layering for some quirky summer looks:

image




image
"baby boy" from UO

image

image

image
Revlon "pale cashmere" with nail art polishes by Milani and Stripe Rite

After falling in love with the first four colors, I later purchased a couple more from the line so I can stay about my sparkle for the rest of the season...

image
diamond in the rough; hidden gems

image

The consistency is really awesome and the color and texture variation in each polish makes them look great on their own or as a spunky accent to a regular smooth finish polish. Like most textured polishes, they dry super fast, but they resist chipping and some of the colors have a natural sheen (diamond, statement and pop the bubbles). Overall, they're definitely one of the more exciting nail polish purchases I've made this season and I will definitely be rocking them as a default nail look this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.