Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sneaking into Fall

image

image



image

image
image


image
image


image

image

image
image

image


image


image


image

image


image
image


image



image

image

Items featured: Buffalo x Solestruck 1360-10 platforms; Opening Ceremony slip ons; Martiniano slippers; A Détacher hood; Hope shirt dress; Basic Range dress. 

I'm still in Minnesota...been doing the vlogger thing and I will post pixs of my time here later. Until then, here's another photoset of my outfits from the past few weeks when I decided not to stay holed up in my now moved out of apartment. The last pix is what I wore to the airport; Marant sneakers make fabulous travel shoes and my Base Range dress is super comfy and TSA friendly. 

That's all the #fblogger stuff I have for now...k, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.