Friday, November 14, 2014

Fur, Food and Forever

image
First of all, IT'S COLD.

Apparently Mother Nature isn't playing any games and that winter chill has arrived...and I have nary a winter coat to keep me warm--okay, not really, but I want a new one and I have to wait allllll the way until the end of November/beginning of December to do anything about it. I'm annoyed. And freezing.

image
...but I guess my little rabbit fur coat will suffice, as cheap as it is. I picked it up at a now defunct thrift store a few years ago and I love the warmth, but it sheds like crazy and sometimes I really want to keep my wrists cozy too so the cropped fit isn't exactly functional.

image
Anyway, me and my mangy slab of rabbit had to head out into the tundra to return a pair of shoes I should have never bought in the first place (it was two pairs actually, the same Micheal Kors heel in two different colors...why? I don't even know anymore, they were Kors and on the DSW sale rack, okay). I also stopped by Forever 21's new location to see if they had improved...
image
That hair accessory in my hand was the best find.
image
The fading is so dated...ugh.
...it wasn't as crowded and at least now I can see the floor, but I struggled to find the sale section, which is usually where I go when I'm there because I like to pay less for their things. I did find some long overalls though...they kind of looked like shit so I didn't bother to try them on.

As usual, the food portion...Cold Stone stays open all year so I figure I have plenty of time to get more cakes, this is the latest one: strawberry cheesecake + red velvet...
image

 ...and that Mac 'n Cheez place is about to be my spot...
image
...there was so much bacon...and so much cheese...and omg...so fucking goooood.
...apparently BLT macaroni is a thing...

image

...God Bless America.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.