Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Miss El Ain't E Us

The following are random bits of evidence that I really tried to be productive today...

 First of all, EVEN MORE FOOD STUFF: I've started making these sugar cookies from Potbelly more fattening by melting chocolate over them. Because that's what I do.

image
...I will be talking about that funky nail art very soon btw...

...I also left my squalid corner/apartment at a reasonable hour to run some errands.  While searching for nail polish storage at Target, I got my second pumpkin spice latte of the season; I'm more into the hot apple cider from Biggbys though.

...moving on to fashion productivity of the day...

image
 I picked up my very first H&M purchase: a viscose tank dress. For some reason my mind was on summerwear despite the fact that fall is my favorite season. I thought it was super cheap considering the material (only $10), but I wouldn't know since I've never ever shopped there; I guess they're like a classy Forever 21.

image
...I was also thinking about overalls; these ones are a summer version I tried on at Express because again, that's where my mind was at (and they were on deep discount so I was like, why not?--didn't buy though). I'm definitely considering some long overalls for fall/winter, these ones Ciara was rocking recently had my mouth watering:

Ciara's  Topshop : Topman NYC Flagship Dinner Black Leather Overalls
credit
 
Finally, there is yet another fashion debate/dilemma that might possibly be solved during Black Friday or Cyber Monday (CAN. NOT. WAIT):

The Acne Studios Velocite Jacket has been a fashion staple for a minute now (I think this is like, the forth version or something) and I want it. Badly.

image
credit
...it's such a strong silhouette and this black on black version is just so official.

...speaking of classic, I kind of have to have this one too:

image
credit
 ...it's by Isa Arfen and after Kim K. popped little North out and started wearing those delicious camel coats, I've been secretly lusting for one to complete my grown lady wardrobe. Like, I can literally wear this when I'm 60 and I appreciate the functionality of keeping my skinny legs warm on windy winter days.

Whatever goes on sale first will probably end up on my coat rack...but let's be honest, I need them both.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.