Thursday, January 1, 2015

Leave that shit in yesterday | 2015 Resolutions

I'm just gonna keep this short and simple; here's what the following 365 is going to look like for me:
image
1. LESS DRAMA; there's been a lot of bullshit going on in the world and in my personal life, which is funny because I'm aggressively slothlike...but this year I'm going to do my best to keep it moving. Sometimes people are garbage and the world is full of chaos and sadness and there's nothing I can do about that except focus on the positivity and the positive change that I can control.

image
2. RELAX MORE; like actual relaxing, not lazing around doing nothing. I keep telling myself, "wah! I need a massage!" or "ugh, I should get a facial or something..." maybe I'm too much of a PeopleTouchingMeophobe to actually look into it, but I know it will help. For now, Swiss Miss is my way to unwind.

image
3. STAY BUSY; There's really no reason to relax if I'm not staying productive, right? Sometimes I know I have time (lots of time, mind you) to do things and I just don't because being a sloth impedes my motivation to do anything other than spend money...? Or maybe I'm just a lazy little shit, who knows? This year I'm dead set on utilizing my time and getting so much stuff done that doing nothing will look like a job.

I think I can do all of these things--honestly I do--I'll start right after I punch a few people in the face, drink some cocoa and take a four hour nap.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.