Sunday, January 25, 2015

Manly Ugly Eating

The height of my Sunday productivity was spent slaving away in my tiny kitchen for about two hours, which included Googling some cooking stuff, finding out my stove is even shittier than I thought, and setting off the smoke alarm...but in the end, I accomplished meal prep number two.
Seasoned baked russet potatoes, seasoned rotisserie chicken, steamed carrots, sauteed red peppers and onions.
I've always been more of a meat and potatoes kind of gal and after all of my struggling I can definitely say this tasted way better than the picture looks.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! (love your dog, too!)
    check out my new posts?

    xoxo
    KD
    http://kdtrendingtopics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.