Friday, February 13, 2015

If I had to confess...


...so I get like a genuine adrenaline rush when I find fashion things that I feel will make me happy, or like, help me live a better quality of life--that's normal I guess, right?

...but sometimes it's like I'm looking for that excitement.........I feel like that's kind of....bad...?

I need to find that feeling somewhere else...like, somewhere productive...or I'll just end up with a bunch of stuff with no meaning for their existence in my life.

I don't want to end up with perpetual buyer's remorse.

Nevertheless, more boxes are on the way because La Garçonne is having a President's day sale--yes, it's in the midst of a spending ban designed to prevent said buyer's remorse, but at least I'm being honest with myself, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.