Thursday, April 9, 2015

officially a thing

 ...so I haven't been awake enough to actually start looking for this now elusive spring/summer dress, like I woke up so early today (in the AM!) and I did some stuff and then I was going to leave to do more stuff that would have led to me at least looking at some things at the mall (haven't done that in a while), but I was like nah, NAP TIME. I woke up too late to be productive for the rest of the day. That's kind of my life in a nutshell.

Anyway, last year I saw this at UO...
 ...it's similar to the Marant one, which is why I was so drawn to the now sold out Ivah dress in the first place, it's like my subconscious coveting of this dress...? However, I think I left it behind because the buttons were kind of annoying; I wonder how Mormons deal with that...
...recently I was looking at this one, it's actually a pinafore style dress, super long, pockets and very third-wifey. It's definitely on the short list, but I really want to find something with a print or at least a lighter color. 
source
 ...even the Jennerdashians are looking like members of an American polygamous sect these days, this dress is Mormonistic hotness.
source
I don't know if I would go with black, but they're both really selling it here and if winter white was a thing, then why not spring black? So many unanswered questions to ponder as I go right back to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.