Sunday, May 24, 2015

Nail Art | Frosted Spring

The latest on the nails is a pastel ombre combo...
 
I did the whole beauty wedge sponging technique to apply the color, which created a sort of watercolor finish (I did not use a white or black base so the opacity is thinner).
Revlon "sure thing", Essie "turquoise & caicos" and a beauty wedge

Note on the matte topcoat: I've used NYC "Matte Me Crazy" topcoat and talked about it before a while ago and I have to say of all the matte polishes I've picked up this one is on the crappy end due to the consistency of the formula. Like, my first nail had a true matte finish when it dried, but as I was applying it to the other nails, the finish went more satin...? It's weird, but it's actually pretty decent as a top coat period, with minimal chipping on the third day of wear, not bad for about $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.