Friday, September 18, 2015

I did....things...

...I woke up in the AM; this has been a running trend with me. I obviously cannot maintain this state without caffeine or multiple naps--I chose a raspberry/mocha frozen latte, it tasted very sophisticated (like dark chocolate over fruit).
...I wore these velvet ballet flats again; I think I'm obsessed with them--or maybe it just seems like it because they were the only pair I was able to dig up from the still unpacked bags...
...I'm also obsessed with Sally's gel manicure line; I love how they have a selection of nude tones for actual black people.
...it's still hot so I've been consuming a lot of pineapple fruit bars--like, a lot--they're so delicious I'll probably still be eating them in the winter time...
...finally, I also consumed even more make up--I just thought it was a little embarrassing that I hadn't ever bought a MAC lipstick before...lowkey, I really don't even own enough make up to fill a small shelf so my guilt is minimal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.