Sunday, November 1, 2015

trying...

Isa Arfen coat; Acne loafers; Alice and Olivia Bag; the Row sweater; La Garçonne leggings; Marc Jacobs hat

...like, my very best. Honestly.
Everything is always such a struggle and it takes so long and I'd rather be sleeping...yes, I'd always rather be in bed scrolling Tumblr and then falling asleep for hours and hours and hours...it's not even that I'm lazy because I'm not. I wouldn't have anything I have if I were a lazy person...I think I just need to establish the same sense of urgency or something...like the same kind I have when Net-a-porter is having a flash sale...? 

I just want to keep up with something. For once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.