Sunday, December 18, 2016

season of the onesie

Okay so it's finally 20 degrees outside (YESSS!) so it's time to cover myself in cashmere from head to toe. My birthday month is coming soon so if this Chinti and Parker jumpsuit is still available, I'll probably get it in the grey--I can't help myself honestly and when you find a piece you want to wear literally every waking moment, buy it twice.

I feel like onesies have been a thing for a minute now as a response to the whole athleisure trend...it's like instead of pretending you're so casually active and sporty or whatever why not just straight up dress like a large baby who can't walk yet?! Sounds like a plan, a very cozy, lazy ass plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

PLEASE NOTE: If you want me to check out your blog, just leave your address :) BUT DON'T BE ANNOYING AND ASK ME TO FOLLOW YOU.